At Brookside Tax & Financial Group, LLC, we are a team committed to an environment where clients come first, and we are the trusted advisors for families in the community. We support them with all areas of growth and protection of their assets. Our comprehensive, innovative approach includes tax, insurance, investments, and estate planning services.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Financial Advisor for our growing office. If you are ready to take on a new challenge with our team, you will find trust, freedom, and opportunity. Trust that you are committed to doing the right thing, freedom to influence outcomes, as well as the opportunity to make a direct difference with families. Candidates who wish to work within an organization that honors and rewards hard work with growth opportunities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Financial Advisor Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to understand client needs and case design though fact-finding
- Collecting and analyzing information regarding the customer risk tolerance, long and short-term goals, income, assets, investments, and debts; determining which products best meet the customer needs and circumstances
- Advising the customer regarding the advantages, risks, and disadvantages of different products
- Developing internal referral resources from existing customers
- Identifying cross-sell opportunities
- Networking to build client list
- Delivering seminars/webinars to clients and prospects
- Maintaining all necessary licenses and registrations as required
- All other duties as assigned
Financial Advisor Required Experience, Licensure, and Skills
- Series 6, 7, or 65 (Preferred)
- Active Ohio Life Insurance License (Required)
- 2+ Years industry experience as a Financial Advisor (Required)
- Strong sales, marketing, and business development skills
- Self-motivated, independent, and resourceful
- Ability to network and drive referrals to the firm
- Strong public-speaking skills
- Satisfactory background check (Required)
This position offers unlimited income potential in addition to a generous benefits package including medical, dental and vision. Additionally, this position offers the ability to enroll in an investment retirement plan and generous vacation time.
To apply, please submit your resume. If we feel you meet our requirements for this position, we will contact you to schedule an interview. No phone calls, please.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: 200000.00 Annual