|Title||Financial Analyst 1|
|Description||What we do:|
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers’ expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
• Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rent’s employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than 65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
As a Financial Analyst, you will work within the Accounting and Finance team to compile and analyze financial data and report findings to management. This position will be responsible for managing our financial reporting system, in addition to performing the following duties:
• Prepare recurring monthly reports for executive management focusing on key financial results, operational metrics, and performance to targets and budgets
• Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensure financial information has been recorded accurately
• Develop and maintain integrated revenue/expense reports, projections, presentations, and dashboards
• Active role during the annual budget process by preparing templates, reports, and training
• Administer financial reporting system by creating and maintaining reports, dashboards, data imports, user securities, and other system maintenance
• Work with branch managers to provide and review variance explanations and provide improvement plans
• Provide training and financial guidance specific to each branch based on evaluation of financial results and provide training on use of available financial tools and resources
• Function as a liaison between corporate and the field to improve financial processes and procedures
•Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of related experience and/or training. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
•Excel skills and PC based software and Windows required
•Basic SQL knowledge a plus. Works under immediate supervision.
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary and bonus
• Employees also participate in excellent Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.
|Send This Job to a Friend|
|Refer a Friend for This Job|