Job Description: Position Summary:
The position will be responsible for the management of marketing and sales expenditure for the Company, training sales and marketing on company policy guidelines, reviewing sales and marketing programs, performing the contract content review, and resolving financial and accounting issues. The incumbent will also responsible for detailed expenditure tracking, payment processing, budget/actual analysis, and other various in-depth analyses reporting. In addition, the incumbent will review and determine reasonableness of marketing and sales expenditure forecast and also responsible for month end closing and audit for marketing expenses.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
• Reviewing marketing and sales deduction investment activities
• Responsible for submitting accurate accrual for investment activities during the month end closing
• Responsible for month end closing activities and closing report including account reconciliation, sales deduction roll forward, forecast variance
• Responsible for managerial and internal use reporting on marketing and sales deduction transactions
• Review reasonableness of marketing and sales deduction expense forecast and assist forecast process
• Lead business owners and work closely with sales account and marketing teams to collect requirements, analyze information, and develop solutions consistent with business strategies
• Timely support on quarterly and yearly internal/external audit
• Process and validate customer and vendor payments related to sales and marketing programs.
• Provide process training to Marketing and Sales groups
Background/Experience to qualify for this position, the following minimal background and skill levels are required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Information Systems, or related field and 1 – 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered.
• Experience in accounting and monthly closing
• Experience in business process review and analysis, including financial and operational analysis and audits
• Proficient with Excel. SAP or other ERP system experience is plus