| ||Hi , |
Job Opening for our direct Client.
Kindly confirm your interest by sending your updated resume with hourly rate expectations & a convenient time to discuss.
Title:- Financial Analyst 3_7979203
Location:- Minneapolis, MN, 55420
Duration:- 3 Months Contract
- Gather and analyze financial information; will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related financial discipline required.
- An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- 5 to 7 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses (Typically required).
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data (Typically required).
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks.