We have Job Opportunity for Financial Analyst/Accountant I at Broomfield, CO with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 3 months. Contract To Hire possiblity
Here is a brief Job description:
Can be a Temp to Hire Role or Direct Hire Role
· Performs a variety of financial activities, including accounting, financial analysis, audit, tax, asset administration, general ledger, credit and collections, ensuring accuracy and compliance with U.S.
· Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and other accounting regulations.
· Responsible for developing, maintaining, and providing financial information, plans, and projections.
· Performs analysis of financial studies and prepares summary reports for management.
· Reviews and interprets financial reporting requirements, rules and regulations.
· Performs basic tasks to support more experienced peers with financial/accounting projects, such as budget planning/analysis, financial plans, revenue forecasting, and statistical reporting.
· Resolves basic issues pertaining to financials within established guidelines as directed.
· Assists more experienced peers with the preparation of ad-hoc studies, reports and analysis.
· Assists with preparation of monthly income statement and balance sheet variances, balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, and maintaining accounting records.
· Assists with the development of monthly, quarterly and yearend reporting as required.
· Assists in the preparation for internal/external audits and immediately escalates process issues and/or potential process issues impacting any aspect of the audit work to the appropriate peer and/or management.
· May provide routine responses, in accordance with audit standards, to basic requests from auditors.
· Begins to develop knowledge and company specific financial acumen by leveraging the experience of more senior peers and researching internal policies/procedures, methodologies, standards, external publications/regulations and attending internal/external training.
· Bachelor's Degree - Accounting, Finance or related degree or qualifying certification (CPA, CMA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA Certification)
· Typically No Relevant Experience Required - CPA/CMA candidate or other relevant certification preferred
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Learns to use professional concepts.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- JOB COMPLEXITY - Works on problems of limited scope.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
- SUPERVISION - Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Microsoft Office - Experience in the use of systems and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.