The Financial Analyst position is a highly visible role in the organization, responsible for overseeing, executing, and improving financial processes as well as supporting project-based strategic and financial analysis.
- Partner with the CFO to develop and implement business metric reporting; compile and evaluate performance trends to provide insight for financial forecasting
- Partner with the Controller to manage, execute, and improve all aspects of GVL’s accounts receivable workflows; responsible for the execution of GVL’s monthly billing and collections processes
- Responsible for sales incentive compensation plan reporting and commission calculations
- Serve as GVL’s primary administrator for software applications that support various business processes
- Work cross functionally throughout the organization to provide analysis related to business health and growth opportunities
- Interact with the Board of Directors to develop analysis for board meetings and project-based requests
- Manage and execute ad-hoc, project-based work to support cross-functional business initiatives
- B.S./B.A. degree and 3+ years of experience in a financial analyst role
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills; extensive experience writing complex formulas, using pivot tables, etc.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and work demands
- Roll-up-your-sleeves mentality with a positive, can-do attitude