ManpowerGroup is looking someone who will take pride in ownership of key financial processes and strive for continuous improvements in their accountabilities.
This role will support the business strategy and decision making by analyzing financial data, leading cross-function communication and guiding business decisions through budget and forecast planning processes.
Our challenge to you- Leverage your strong critical thinking ability, process orientation and exceptional organizationalskills to:
• Develop, implement and improve key financial processes
• Provide guidance to market leaders to improve growth, efficiency, and profitability
• Identify trends and areas for improvement and project future results
• Serve our clients, ensuring seamless delivery and exceeding expectations
Results & Strategy:
• Develop, coordinate and review key financial metrics with leaders, and identify trends and actions needed to achieve results.
• Diagnose levers to improve growth, efficiency, and client profitability within the territory's markets.
• Lead pricing and client profitability analysis and provide feedback, insights, and creative solutions to win business.
• Develop forecasting models to allow market leaders to understand and strategize how to achieve growth.
Client & Candidate:
• Partner with sales, finance, and business leadership teams to implement best practices and ensure profitability of individual markets with new and existing client opportunities.
• Proactively mitigate risks to client satisfaction by identifying anomalies and managing accounting processes.
• Analyze department and company systems and processes to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Stay informed of current world of work trends, industry and process best practices while using this perspective and knowledge as inputs to solution recommendations.
● 3+ years' of relevant financial experience.
● Education: Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
Nice to have:
● Progressive experience working with complex financial data at a large, matrixed global organization.
● Master's degree and/or CPA.