CALIBRE Systems Inc. is looking for a Financial Analyst to provide financial program support for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF). The support efforts will include, but is not limited to: providing financial planning and execution support for enterprise service programs supporting DISA’s DWCF. Applying knowledge of DWCF principles to ensure budget and execution methodologies are developed and maintained IAW DWCF policies and procedures. Communicating effectively both verbally and in writing with technical and financial managers while coordinating, processing, and updating budgeting and execution actions IAW DISA DWCF policies and procedures.
- Provide cost, workload/revenue and unit cost analysis for budget/End of Year projections and coordinates meetings with program offices to review financial questions
- Price Bill of Materials for any capacity or program enhancement for program needs.
- Establish business adjustments for accruals
- Prepare cost transfers for programming resource pools
- Provide spend plan support for DWCF programs
- Perform Execution Analysis to include input for year-end projections
- Utilize DISA financial tools and Automated Information Systems (AISs) to monitor execution, invoicing, history and abnormal trends for accruals and execution
- Provide training sessions related to Computing Service offerings, rates and tools.
- Resolve and provide feedback on any invoicing issues or MIPR status reports.
- Develop and execute storage, processor, communications and hardware cost accruals IAW applicable DoD Financial policies and execution guidelines
- Perform execution analysis to include input for year-end projections.
- Provide accurate, monthly execution and accrual reports no later than 10 business days after monthly billing has run.
- Support the facilities group for cost execution of facilities projects across multiple locations IAW applicable DoD Financial policies and execution guidelines.
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum3 years’ related experience.
- Proficient skills in MS Office applications, especially Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted)
- Working knowledge of the principles of DWCF business principles.
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills.