Compass Strategy Solutions, LLC is a Woman Owned Small Business specializing in providing law enforcement support services. Join a team of professionals in a fast-growing business.
Financial Analyst I
A currently active Secret Level Clearance is Required for this position.
Essential Job Functions:
The candidate shall:
- evaluate and process discrepancies, anomalies and errors in vendor billing documents
- determine and develop solutions to incorrect Task Orders and inappropriate obligations
- validate and retrieve vendor information currently listed in the Systems Award Management Registration
- train and develop guides to ensure accuracy and efficiency in workflow
- establish training procedures and assist new team members with handling the current invoice process system
- handle general oversight of budget accounts and realignments
- may include the ability to direct multiple tasks and projects
- plan, control, direct, and coordinate work with team members
- track action items
- provide administrative, and technical support
- establish and maintain action item databases
- prepare and deliver progress reports and other documents in support of program(s) as needed
- prepare delivery schedules
- assist in scheduling and preparation of program(s) activities.
Perform related work as required.
Required Education and Experience:
The candidate shall have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration and 4 years of experience in accounts payable/receivable and general ledger Financial/Logistics training experience or a combination of both totaling 8 years which include the development of financial diagrams, exercises and training presentations. Additionally, excellent oral and written communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Programs are required.
Other Requirements Include:
Candidate must be eligible for Secret security clearance, be a team player, and problem solver.