This position will function as part of the North American Corporate Finance team to support the Finance Director. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be self-motivated and possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with relevant experience working in a corporate finance setting.
- Assist Project Managers in the maintenance of project attributes, including conducting monthly financial project reviews to ensure accuracy and integrity of data
- Assist in the monthly accounting close (e.g. reviewing financials, pulling reports, etc.)
- Prepare monthly variance analysis of General Expenses
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages and assist in the preparation of quarterly presentations
- Assist with providing financial analysis and consulting to business leadership
- Liaise with accounting department and Global contacts to manage assigned business units
- Support Finance Director in managing the annual budget and forecast process
- Prepare regularly recurring reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Liaise with Operations Project Managers and Client Service to support assigned business units
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial reporting including variance analysis of current period, year-to-date, and against budget
- Ad Hoc reporting
Skills and Experience
- Up to 2 years of experience; experience in accounting or corporate finance
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Intermediate proficiency in PowerPoint an asset
- Focused and proactive quick thinker, with the ability to work creatively and independently
- Strong analytical and communication skills a must
- Data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured, and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking online via the button below. Those interested are encouraged to apply online as soon as possible.
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.