Our client, a top international Oil & Gas firm, is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for a 4+ month temporary position with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in Chicago, IL.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large multinational company with revenues of over $390 billion dollars, work in a top 6 oil & gas company in the world, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Accounting team.
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Support the Fuel NA Sales Team and responsible for financial management, planning and performance management processes.
- Ensure financial control for all Fuels NA Marketing activities.
- Monitor the financial ledgers to ensure Marketing transactions have been recorded properly as well as provide actual vs forecast variance
- analysis to management with trends and competitor insights.
- Monitor and control the Marketing financial activities including assuring accuracy and completeness of results.
- Challenge the financials and provide deep financial analysis and reporting for Marketing activities including explanation of the results with
- business drivers.
- Develop all Planning & Performance commentary requirements (GFO/GFR, LE, Flash, CBM, etc.).
- Prepare and present monthly Marketing Performance Management reporting, providing support and challenge of the results.
- Provide detailed Marketing Fixed Cash Cost Analysis and Forecast and possess an understanding of business drivers of spend and trends.
- Support business challenging cash cost forecast and areas to reduce spend.
- Perform various initiatives to improve the effectiveness of financial controls and analysis by engaging with contacts across Finance, M&S
- and GBS. The position engages in a variety of ad hoc projects.
- Actively participate on the Marketing LT.
- Deep understanding and accountability for Marketing other gross margin impacts
- Prepare economic evaluations working with the Business Investment team on the various Marketing initiatives.
- Own and drive change through continuous improvement activities and Retail Automation creating new reporting through Tableau.
Educational background and Experience
- Bachelors degree required with a preferred specialization in Finance or Accounting
- 8 years of financial analysis experience - Required
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in a professional manner and interpret and communicate financial information with clarity. - Required
- Possesses the ability to interpret and validate data and identify key economic drivers and has expertise in the tools and techniques used to analyze. -
- Able to routinely utilize numbers and analytical techniques in a manner that improves both understanding and decision-making. - Required
- Tenacity in pursuing delivery of business results. - Required
- Strong analytical, financial control, reporting and accounting skills; - Required
- SAP and Advanced Excel or Access experience – Preferred
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com),however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.