At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
Under the direct responsibility of the Finance Manager, work in close collaboration with the Sales & Marketing Director and his team to prepare financial models intended for competitive and sound business proposals for our existing and potential Customers. This will imply gathering input from Site Directors as well as all relevant technical information from various areas of the business pertaining to the situation at hand.
• Collect and enter data representing financial assumptions into simulation model(s) after reviewing for reasonableness, consistency, and errors.
• Recommend and develop improvements in financial assumptions of simulation models
• Support sustaining activities, projects, and levels of customer service (e.g., performance metrics) for assigned area and report status, issues, and risks to immediate supervisor on a scheduled basis
• Collaborate with Invoicing team on comparative analysis
• Support financial analysis projects for assigned business unit(s), for example, return-on-investment, cost-benefit, breakeven, and purchase vs. lease analysis using simulation models
• Provide and collect internal/external audit support and analyze data presentation
• Identify workload and issues with day to day priorities
• Support monthly financial reporting of actual metrics and perform forecast and identify risks & opportunities
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or closely-related field
• You have at least 4 (+) years accounting or financial analyst experience
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all organizational levels
• You have presentation skills necessary for informal settings, for example, department management and Business Unit Directors
• You have working knowledge of database concepts including relational database principles
• You have thorough knowledge of process improvement development
ADDITIONAL DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Previous experience within aviation preferred
• Working knowledge of aircraft maintenance process
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.