Ascend Hospice - is part of the Ascend family of Healthcare Companies. Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Ascend Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Great new Career Opportunity in Hospice!
Now Hiring – Financial Analyst – Cranford, NJ
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (Extra hours as required during month end close)
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years’ experience in financial reporting, analysis and forecasting.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and maintain accuracy.
- Ability to multi task and strong follow through skills.
- Experience handling large volume of data.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel (Pivot tables & VLOOKUPS), Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Oracle/HFM/GL Wand (preferred).