In business for 48 years, Servicon provides superior custodial solutions for complex and high-end environments in the healthcare, aerospace, commercial, municipal, manufacturing, and entertainment industries. Servicing more than 100 million square feet daily, our customer base includes Fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as many of the largest hospitals, aeronautical facilities, and municipalities throughout the United States.
We take pride in building and sustaining long-term client relationships by providing customized solutions that offer measurable ROI and an unmatched customer experience.
Our goal is to create cleaner, healthier environments for our clients while working toward our vision of elevating the industry through integrity, leadership, and innovation. We want to change the face of the cleaning industry and seek candidates who share our values.
Servicon is seeking a Financial Analyst, responsible for financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and analysis in support of Operations and key functional areas. The Financial Analyst will help drive business insights and strengthen our partnership with Operations. This individual will report directly to the Senior Finance Manager in FP&A. We have a lean organizational structure, so executives will notice your talent and contributions. This is a Work From Anywhere (WFA) position that allows for the freedom and autonomy to do excellent work from wherever you choose.
- Analyze and compare monthly and quarterly financial results and key performance indicators against planned and other internal benchmarks
- Prepare month end and quarterly financial and management reports
- Perform complex analysis-related tasks to support long-term planning, strategic plans and initiatives, operating budgets, and business decision-making
- Work with management and leadership to prepare the budgets, forecasts, and capital plans
- Assist in developing action plans and recommendations to management by analyzing operational costs, monitoring variances, and identifying trends
- Responsible for data and reporting integrity, including carefully reviewing data used to anomalies, and system audits to ensure data tracked is accurate
- Present and communicate important data findings across a wide spectrum of audiences including operations management and leadership team members
- Initiate and drive process improvements for greater accuracy, financial control, and efficiency
- May lead special projects as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, or related field (MBA a plus)
- 5+ years of work experience in FP&A or P&L analysis
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills
- A highly professional "customer service orientation"
- Critical thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with and communicate with all levels of management
- Experience with data warehouse and BI tools
- Proficient in Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, IF formulas, etc) and PowerPoint
** Servicon offers a competitive total compensation package including base salary, consideration for annual performance bonus, vacation, sick, holiday, and 401k **