As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Automotive – The Prestone GroupOur Automotive business is comprised of the Prestone® and Holts® businesses. We develop, manufacture and market antifreeze/coolant and other automotive functional fluids and car appearance products in North America and key international markets. Prestone® is the number one branded consumer choice for antifreeze/coolant in North America. Other brands in our Automotive Care business include Holts®, Redex® and Simoniz® (outside North America).
The Financial Analyst, Customer Pricing contributes to KIK Custom Products' success via creation and management of customer pricing & sales reporting. This includes primary ownership for maintaining customer master data, interacting with field sales on pricing inquiries, and providing transparency to pricing and sales via monthly reporting. It is critical that the candidate maintains data integrity, enforces controls and ensures compliance with procedures and policies.
Essential Job Functions
- Create, maintain and validate ERP system master data related to customer pricing and sales reporting
- Calculate customer pricing based on key commodity movements in accordance with customer agreements
- Act as key liaison with field based Sales team to investigate and resolve ad hoc pricing discrepancies when customer purchase order submissions do not align with expectations
- Prepare reports including customer sales reporting, key pricing trends, and reconciliations as needed
- Work cross functionally to increase transparency into customer and product group pricing and profitability
- On an ad hoc basis, responsible for providing support to the finance team during the month end close as well as providing backup for finance and accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or similar discipline
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in pricing or accounting in a professional setting a plus
- Experience with database analysis, business processes and systems
- Experience working with any ERP system (JDE & SAP knowledge an asset)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook
- Attention to detail to complete assignments with a high degree of accuracy
- Possess interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to apply policies and standards consistently
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to interpret and apply results to resolve business issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and manipulate large data sets and to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be proactive, and have the ability to work independently as well as to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.