AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
The Financial Analyst position is responsible for numerous analysis and reporting functions across a wide range of financial issues and multiple areas of the Aspira organization. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of finance and financial analysis concepts, strong analytical and communication skills, will be responsible and detail-oriented, and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while working in a fast-paced environment.
Aspira offers a fast-paced, challenging and fun environment in which the successful candidate will have the chance to learn and grow in multiple areas of corporate financial planning and analysis, while acting as a trusted advisor in helping executive leadership drive better operational and financial performance across the company.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Provide financial analysis and support across a variety of areas potentially including revenue and expense budgeting, forecasting and analysis, consolidation and presentation of financial results, deal modeling and/or investment case modeling, foreign currency analysis, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting and analysis, M&A analysis, investor relations support and other ad hoc analysis projects
- Develop and maintain complex Excel financial models, while consistently finding ways to innovate and reduce time to complete key tasks
- Produce frequent financial and key performance indicator reports including variance analysis and trending reports
- Produce quarterly and monthly Compliance reports, along with ad-hoc requests
- Support the month-end financial close process by analyzing data and identifying errors and inconsistencies
- Support the treasury function; forecasting cash models
- Act as point of contact for insurance and supporting insurance renewals
- Reviewing and approving purchase orders to ensure within budget and appropriately coded
- Work on various Request for Proposals to model out financials and provide pricing and other financial details
- Support the finance team with other duties and special projects as needed
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree; finance or accounting major/course concentration is preferred
- 4-5 years of experience in a Financial Analyst role
- Analytical, accurate, detail-oriented, and a self-starter able to meet deadlines and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Data mining skills are essential. Able to quickly convert large amounts of data into useable format to support financial decisions
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills. Able to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders across multiple business functions
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Microsoft Access and Netsuite
Aspira’s Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401(K)
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Two additional paid days per year to “Get Lost” in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.