Who is o9?
Smart. Simple. Fun. All words to describe our environment at o9 Solutions. An exciting and high energy environment that drives us to grow and AIM 10x. The perfect place to be innovative, collaborative and dynamic as an organization. We’re always looking for great talent to join our o9 team.
o9 Solutions is the premier AI-powered platform for driving digital transformations of integrated planning and operations capabilities. We help enterprises to digitally transform their supply chain with a cloud-based platform that connects the supply chain end-to-end. Whether it is driving demand, aligning demand and supply, or managing P&L, any process can be made faster and smarter with o9’s AI-powered digital solutions.
Our headquarters is located in Dallas and we currently have offices in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Seoul. We’ve expanded our value-adding activities to leading industries including semiconductors, automotive parts, retail, consumer goods, machinery, cosmetics, home furnishings, steel, consumer electronics, marine electronics, nutrition, surgical equipment, and agriculture.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Financial Analyst to join the o9 Solutions team. In this individual contributor role, you will lead development, analysis, and attainment of monthly/quarterly/annual/multi-year o9 Solutions plan & forecasts in our Dallas, Texas office.
Reporting to the Accounting and Finance Manager, the person in this role will act in a decision support capacity, providing consultation to key stakeholders which involve tracking and grasping spend vs. forecast trends and providing analytical insights that address opportunities to improve forecast accuracy, optimize fixed costs and aid management decision-making.
You will make this happen through:
- Contribute to the attainment of the o9 Solutions financial plans by understanding expense drivers & developing insightful analyses, then in partnership with the Accounting and Finance Manager, coordinating activities and mitigating impacts. Your work has a high-impact and visibility with executives.
- Utilizing system tools and applying in-depth knowledge of A&F operations to implement improved forecast accuracy and cost management practices.
- Provide guidance on the use of the planning system to prepare plan/forecasts, communicate corporate strategy and direction, required deliverables, due dates, etc.
- Coordinate with business units during the monthly, quarterly, and annual close via variance analysis and alignment meetings to help ensure that expenses are properly recorded and accrued.
- Document internal procedures and functional processes associated with key responsibilities
You will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or quantitative field
- At least two years of experience in a financial planning role
- Five or more years of Finance and/or Accounting experience
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills and customer service orientation
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong PC proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn and effectively apply data manipulation tools to analyze large datasets
- Strong project management skills and a well-organized approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to prepare effective presentations to business customers and influence behaviors to achieve performance improvements
- A successful candidate may have:
- MBA / CPA
- Experience with NetSuite software
Location: Dallas TX, USA
Travel: 0-5 %
Position Type: Exempt/Full time/W2
What we offer:
- o9 Solutions offers a recognition-rich, inclusive culture and is committed to investing in our employees through a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes health insurance, life, and disability, retirement benefits and programs to help you with work/life balance. Most of these benefits are effective on your date of hire.
- A trusting, fair, respectful, transparent, and friendly work culture
- Accessible and engaged senior management, friendly supportive colleagues, and lots of opportunities for progression.
- Opportunity to work across a variety of sectors, a technology-driven environment equipped with the very best tools that supports collaboration and communication, and endless opportunities to learn!
- Perks, such as free snacks, drinks including soft drinks, coffee, beer & wine, company parties, game rooms and ping pong/pool tables.
- A knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture
- Flexible working hours, remote and mobile working initiatives, and unlimited paid time off
- Reimbursement for cell phone expenses
- Exposure to the biggest brands in the world
- Possibility to really make a difference in a scale-up environment
o9 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
To save time applying, o9 Solutions does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.