Kelly Services is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for the nation’s largest baking company located in Denver, CO.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Denver, CO 80222
Length: March 2019 – June 2019
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pay Rate: $32 - $37 per hour
Summary: Partner with local teams & finance manager to gather, analyze, & prepare operational reports & forecasts, maintain internal controls for the bakery, & perform various administrative tasks as needed.
- Create a Continuous Improvement environment by improving products, service, and processes with the objective to reduce waste while striving for efficiency and profitability.
- Post KPIs for reporting requirements
- Track waste elimination projects that have been implemented
- Assist in the EVA reporting process & record journal entries for accruals or corrections as needed
- Operations expense tracking vs. budget / trend by department, aiding in ongoing forecasts
- Trendata invoice dispatching & coding
- Maintain proper record retention & financial controls
- Assist with the weekly physical inventory process & variance reporting analysis
- Complete formula validations between Shop Floor, MIPS, & Oracle to ensure all systems are aligned
- Maintain product scoring records
- Assist in organization of training materials and documentation
- Help drive the company’s commitment to 0 injuries by being highly safety conscience & performing bakery STOP audits on a regular basis
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree in business or related field preferred
- 3 – 5 years of experience
- Maintenance of the confidentiality of any personal or company information encountered.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Must have strong analytical skills & be familiar with standard concepts, practices, & procedures of bookkeeping
- Working knowledge of MFG ERP system & standard costing preferred
- Strong computer skills: proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle and other applications
- Must be able to plan & accomplish goals with limited supervision
- Good communication skills; work well in teams
- MFG/Food Industry experience preferred
If you're interested in the position please send a follow up email (with your resume) to Robv492@kellyservices.com for further consideration. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.