Are you interested in a job opportunity that's MORE than JUST a job and that will allow you to give back to the community? Do you enjoy social work and working with disadvantaged populations where the work you put in will make a TRUE difference in people's lives? We would LOVE to hear from you!
We have an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst for a fantastic non profit organization in the Arcadia area. The job duties may consist but are not limited to the following:
- Provide useful analysis in comparing actual costs to standard costs and preparing periodic reports related to such analysis.
- Plans, studies and collects data to determine costs of business activity and Integrate that information into the accounting system.
- With Controller’s and CFO’s direction, responsible for monthly financial reports for all locations.
- Significantly supports the budgeting process at all divisions by compiling cost information to be used in operating budget preparation as well as working with operational management, CFO and controller in developing annual budget and monthly sales forecasts.
- B.S. in Accounting/Finance
- 2-4 years’ experience as a cost accountant or financial analyst (preferably at a non-profit organization).
- Full understanding of all aspects of balance sheet and income statement.
- Fully proficient in all aspects of Microsoft office, particularly in Excel (Pivot Tables)
- UltiPro and Sage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /hour
- Non-Profit: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday