Millennium Space Systems, A Boeing Company delivers affordable, high-performance space systems for exacting customers. At Millennium, you will be part of a close-knit team working on exciting technological problems. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence. Superstars are welcome.
Millennium Space Systems is looking for a Financial Analyst to generate and maintain financial analytics, and financial reports for Millennium's business financial systems. The ideal candidate would be comfortable interfacing with internal and 3rd party business software.
- Generate financial analytics/reports for the Business Office and Company Controller Teams
- Support internal and external audits of programs
- Develop/Identify problems with creative analysis and promoting recommendations related to cost reduction opportunities through financial analysis to ensure program performance and customer satisfaction
- Lead forecast of key performance indicators (KPI’s) including spend and resource requirements for business groups, including headcount, capital, and operating expenses
- Assist with planning and implementation of business financial software projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 3+ years’ experience generating and running financial reports
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have demonstrated experience as a team-oriented self-starter, eager to meet and exceed objectives, with the ability to handle a multi-project environment.
- Deltek Costpoint experience preferred
Benefits and Perks
Millennium Space Systems offers a very competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan.
Before applying, please note:
IMillennium is DDTC-registered, ITAR-compliant Company. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Applicants MUST be U.S. citizens and eligible for a security clearance. Additionally, applicants must be willing to apply for and maintain a security clearance. We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.