"Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we decide long-term and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the networked manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
Prepare and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports in conformance with Company and Group reporting and procedural guidelines. Also responsible for coordinating Fixed Asset management, financial reporting for various TRUMPF subsidiaries, development of annual plan and Forecasting. Timely and accurate completion of assignments is required.
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
- Fixed Asset system coordinator: Monthly GL Posting, requisition tracking and Tax books.
- General ledger process including postings, adjusting journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis of balance sheet accounts.
- TRUMPF subsidiary reporting package to headquarters including P&L, Balance sheet, Sales, Headcount, Departmental Expenses, Profitability Analysis and Capital.
- TRUMPF subsidiary Budgeting (1 month every year) & Forecasting. (3 weeks every quarter) process as needed, including preparation and consolidation of working documents and financial statements.
- Evaluating budget investment proposals, collaborate with managers to develop a budget.
- Coordinate financial issues between subsidiary and corporate parent.
- xPERT and PCA reporting/maintenance – Product profitability reporting system
- Generate information required for Federal and State corporate income tax returns and coordinate filings with tax consultant.
- Coordinate company insurance coverage and claims for auto, property casualty and product liability.
- Government reporting for various agencies such as the Census Bureau and Bureau of Labor Standards.
- Up to 15% travel to support various TRUMPF subsidiaries.
Must possess analytical skills and have a working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, ERP experience a plus. A minimum of three years of experience in Controlling/Accounting, preferably in a manufacturing environment, required. Able to communicate financial concepts to non-financial staff. Ability to work in a team environment, in addition to working independently with minimum supervision.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent required.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.“
## Job Category: Accounting/Finance