Financial Analyst, Financial and Valuation Advisory – Corporate Valuation Advisory Services
The open position is for a Financial Analyst based in Houlihan Lokey’s New York office who will be dedicated to the Financial and Valuation Advisory, Corporate Valuation Advisory Services (CVAS) practice. The CVAS practice assists clients across a wide range of industries with purchase price allocation analyses, goodwill impairment issues, equity valuations in connection with acquisitions, corporate restructurings, valuations of complex securities ranging from financial assets and liabilities to capital structures and other valuation needs related to tax planning and/or financial reporting.
We are looking for a financial analyst professional with minimum financial reporting valuation or transfer pricing experience of 1 year.
The CVAS dedicated Financial Analyst in our Financial and Valuation Advisory business will be a fully integrated member of engagement teams, which can range in size from two to five members and comprise a combination of Managing Director, Director, Senior Vice President, Vice President, Associate, and Financial Analyst.
The environment at Houlihan Lokey is aggressive and entrepreneurial and, as such, rewards Associates with substantial responsibility.
· The ideal candidate should be motivated, creative, outgoing, and possess strong skills in financial analysis.
· Candidates must have a strong knowledge of accounting, intangible asset valuation, and applied financial theory, keen analytical capabilities, and excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Prior experience with valuation of complex securities including financial assets, liabilities and complex capital structures is a plus.
· ASAs, CPAs, and CFAs are preferred.
· Ideal candidate will have experience as a consulting/audit firm associate or senior associate providing valuation opinions and/or transfer pricing reports. Big 4 experience a plus.
Houlihan Lokey (NYSE: HLI) is a global investment bank with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, valuation, financial restructuring, and strategic consulting. The firm serves corporations, institutions, and governments worldwide with offices in the United States, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Independent advice and intellectual rigor are hallmarks of our commitment to client success across our advisory services.
For more information, please visitwww.HL.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V