Kelly Scientific Resources has an opening for a Financial Analyst to work in Florence,SC.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Florence, SC
Length: 2 Month+ (Maternity leve fill-in)
Schedule: 8 AM-5PM
- Essential Responsibilities\t
- The role involves handling freight analysis, journal entries, inventory adjustments, monthly closing, data analysis etc. \t\t
- Assist with cycle counting reports \t\t
- Gathering and summarizing data for freight accounting. \t\t
- Ensure weekly reporting Daily accounting of shop inventory and cycle counting adjustments. \t\t
- Assist with inventory accounting tasks, e.g., inventory receipts data, FG reporting, etc. \t\t
- Support month-end closing process through journal entries, account reconciliation, and month end reports \t\t
- Other potential duties as assigned \t
- High School Diploma \t
- Basic Qualifications\t
- Proficiency with PCs and Microsoft Office programs Access/Excel/PowerPoint \t\t
- Strong fundamental accounting and analytical skills; attention to details \t\t
- Organized, capable of managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines \t\t
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills \t\t
- JDE Experience is a plus \t
If you're interested in the position please send a follow up email (with your resume) to email@example.com for further consideration. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.