HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global’s technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet—helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 4,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
We are seeking an operationally focused Financial Analyst to join the HID Global finance team, supporting our Secure Issuance (SI) Business Area.
YOU – should/will demonstrate a high level of confidence, initiative, and ownership of your tasks. Is this a job for you? If yes, please read on and apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Actively engages and supports the Secure Issuance Director, Finance, in all aspects of the Business Area financial reporting and analysis
- Provide financial assistance during various forecasting and budgeting cycles including weekly revenue forecasts, mid-month Outlook, Quarterly Forecasts and Annual Planning cycle
- Participate in the development of reports, tools and processes that provide a consistent view of financial performance across segments and geographies of the Secure Issuance Business Area
- Provide deeper level financial support and analysis for the Financial Issuance (FI) Business Unit within the Business Area. This entails analyzing month end results and identifying and explaining variances to Plan, Forecast and prior periods. Understand and articulate the business drivers of the variances for this Business Unit.
- Strong team player who thrives in working both cross functionally and globally
- Naturally curious and inquisitive with the ability to break down complex issues and to aid in the overall company objective of simplifying processes
- Ability to prioritize or seek prioritization while functioning in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate financial performance details up, down and across the organization
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 1-3 years financial analysis experience
- Familiarity with IFRS/GAAP
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
- Familiarity with data warehouse and business intelligence tools preferred
- Experience with Oracle or other similar ERP system preferred
- High degree of customer service focus (with the majority of the “customers” being internal)
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee works primarily in an office environment, within a well ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels.
- Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
- Travel and fieldwork, including international travel may be required. Therefore, employee must possess, or be able to acquire a valid passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which you are hired.
This position is based in Eden Prairie, MN. No relocation is available for this position. No phone calls or agencies please.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.