BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is looking to add a Financial Analyst to join our growing team. This position assists with financial variance analysis, compiles data for reporting, and assists with models for trending and forecasting.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Monitor revenue transaction to ensure proper coding of transactions.
- Maintains sales and installed base reports and dashboards.
- Assists with preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports to Senior Management.
- Assists with annual sales budget process, forecasts and variance reporting.
- Assists with in-depth P&L expense analysis.
- Maintains financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
- Supports reporting and analysis requirements from various teams.
- Assist with analysis of sales and operating data in data warehouse and works with BI team drive continuous improvements.
- Continuously monitors budget/forecast accuracy and identifies areas for improvements.
- Prepares reporting for key metrics defined by the business.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed, delivering data-based insights that drive decisions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Training & Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or related field.
Experience: 1+ years of experience in the accounting or finance field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Advanced MS Excel, Sales Force, MS PowerPoint. ERP experience, SAP preferred.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to safely lift boxes of documents weighing approximately 50lbs.