|Financial Analyst II|
|TN-1000038 - TMX Headquarters|
|Finance / Accounting|
|First Open Date:|
|Responsible for moderately complex financial analyses and reports for department management. Prepares and analyzes major financial forecasts. May be assigned analyses in support of organization’s annual budget process, expense/service fee/staffing forecasts, or|
1. Prepares weekly, monthly detailed product/customer/supplier reports to support financial decisions.
2. Collects, analyzes, evaluates, and reports data in order to increase sales productivity
3. Prepares revenue forecast
4. Prepares in monthly revenue variance analysis
5. Prepares in preparation of monthly financials & financial close package
6. Prepares in preparation of monthly forecasts, annual budget & board presentation packages
7. Complete Ad hoc reports/analysis as necessary
8. Assists with mergers and acquisitions and capital review
9. Assist in the design, development and standardization of operating metric analysis
10. Assists with monthly financial presentations and analysis
11. Assists in the maintenance and reporting of operational metrics
12. Provides analytical support for corporate functions and operations
13. Manages forecasting to include detailed department level review of future cost trends
14. Assists CFO, Controller’s office and business unit as requested with the completion of
monthly and quarterly forecast, annual budget and any associated analysis
15. Identifies trends and makes recommendations to provide revenue enhancement, cost savings and profit improvement
Education and Experience Requirements
• BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent experience.
• 3 – 5 years of experience in related field.
• MS/MA preferred.
• CPA/CFA license preferred
• Proficiency using Office and Access; utilization of JDE and Cognos preferred
• Specific proficiencies or abilities (e.g. software applications, certifications, licenses, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of
particular field of specialization to the completion of moderately complex assignments. Solid
knowledge of organization’s technologies and practices.
• Ability to assimilate broad source data into planning models
• Ability to identify variances and trends
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability