The Financial Analyst will directly support senior management by analyzing cost center spend, budgeting, forecasting, performing variance analysis, capital expenditures, acquisition, ad-hoc financial analysis, and other projects as requested.
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics and/or Engineering, or related field
Years of Experience: Airline or transport interest; experience in business, economics and/or math, and ability to create spreadsheet models and produce relevant outputs
- Strong systems skills, with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Experience using SQL and Tableau
- Excellent critical thinker and effective problem solver with creative solutions
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to present to senior management
- Deals well with and finds ways to decrease ambiguity
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986
- Results-driven; accepting responsibility for individual performance and contributions to team projects
- Provides in-depth analyses of business results, identify emerging risks and opportunities, and communicate findings with senior management
- Work with departments to understand key drivers and enhance financial modeling and forecast accuracy Identify areas of improvement, create a plan to address improvement areas, execute and provide reporting/analysis for the plan
- Analyze data to explain trends and variances from budget and forecast
- Ability to work with cross-functional groups in a collaborative environment
- Manage time effectively in order to meet timelines across multiple projects Leverage solid
- Excel and financial modeling skills
- Perform a variety of tasks and ad-hoc analysis
- Other duties as assigned
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Mate to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24 hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information see Allegiant.com/careers