A global professional services firms seeks a Financial Analyst to joint their Los Angeles team. As a Financial Analyst at the firm, you will be a member of the firm’s Revenue and Strategic Financial Analysis team – a team of highly visible, motivated, and well-regarded financial professionals whose primary responsibility is to provide key revenue analytics support for the firm. The Analyst will summarize large volumes of data in executive summary schedules and reports, develop financial models, engage in key strategic projects and initiatives, and provide billing statistics and analytical support to the firm’s leadership, attorneys, Finance & Accounting department management, committees, and other firm management as requested. You will work independently to develop new reports and to distribute monthly financial reports to managers across the firm.
Working in a team environment to complete ad-hoc financial analysis, reports and special projects related to client statistics and firm financial metrics.
- Utilizing analytical skills and expert knowledge of business, economics, finance, and accounting to complete complex tasks.
- Utilizing Elite financial system and Business Objects to obtain data and organize the information and build reports to facilitate effective analysis.
- Accurately interpreting requests for analysis and reporting to produce appropriate and correct final work product.
- Effectively communicating work product to colleagues across the firm through e-mail, phone, web conference, video conference, and in-person presentations. Answering any questions that may arise regarding the data and/or analytical methods and assumptions used to build the work product.
- Making recommendations to streamline workflow and process within the organization. Utilizing new technologies to automate tasks and reporting.
A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or related field is required.
- Two (2) or more years of related analytical experience in finance or accounting is desired.
- Experience at a professional services organization is desired.
- Strong Excel required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access, SQL and Elite are plusses.
Posted On: Monday, January 11, 2021
Compensation: $70,000 - $100,000