We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, and driven person to join the team as a Financial Analyst. Your primary responsibility will be to manage and report on all things related to Iris Nova's receivables, inventory, and Access database. You will also assist with both impromptu analysis of critical data points and regularly scheduled financial statements. As an Analyst, you will report directly to the Senior Accounting and Finance Analyst, working daily in the following areas:
- Accounts Receivable Maintenance- Process daily invoices through our accounting software while contacting customers periodically that need assistance with payables. Prepare and fact-check invoices before sending them to wholesale clients.
- Database Management- Assist in maintaining Sales, COGs, and other crucial databases as we continue to grow and add more products and Partner Brands. This also includes maintaining and building on the company's current and evolving QuickBooks Enterprise Database
- Inventory Control- Capture an accurate report of all inventory levels by comparing hand counts to system data and solving for the differences. Analyze consumption levels and report on consumption rates across all Iris Nova in house and partner brand SKUs. Responsible for organizing and storing all evidence of inventory movements.
- Ad-hoc Analysis- Analyze data and reconcile across all aspects of the company as needed to improve sales and cost management.
- Onboarding Assistance- Assist in on-boarding new Iris Nova Partner Brands to the sales platform. Manage the related AP, AR, and sales data.
- Administrative Support- Assist Operations and Finance departments with administrative and financial tasks (credit applications, suppliers registration documents, company’s W9, etc.).
This role is fast-paced and requires full attention of the candidate & constant communication with our team. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and highly organized individual to fill this role & add value to the team. Previous consumer goods experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- We prefer you to have a diploma from a four-year college or university.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Accounting or Finance, preferably with a food, beverage, fashion, or cosmetics company.
- A clear command of the English language and excellent communication skills, both verbally and through technology, i.e. knowing how to use Microsoft Office including Power Point, Excel, and Word.
- Experience using QuickBooks Enterprise is a plus.
- Upward mobility - Ability to climb the Iris Nova ladder quickly based on your performance.
- Competitive pay - Competitive pay plus paid vacation time.
- Flexible scheduling - We trust that you will get your work done on time, on a consistent basis.
- Company subsidized Health, Vision, and Dental insurance.
- Wellness Perks.