We are currently seeking an individual for an entry-level Financial Analyst position that will join a growing finance team and will have the opportunity to work with multiple leaders across the business. A financial analyst in this role will join an organization that is growing both organically and through acquisitions. If you want to be part of fast growing company, please apply now!
- Review P&L and Balance Sheet activity for requested business units to check compliance and accuracy
- Develop applicable monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Help with new projects, report results to Senior Leadership
- Handle month end and year end accounting functions for PPC, margin accounts, taxes and standard costs.
- Identify appropriate reporting improvements, present plan for integrating updated reporting techniques
- Help with conducting reports to address business concerns and identify trends
- Process reports on financial performance of key business units with possible suggestions of areas for improvement
- Report on financial goals that will be met on a quarterly and annual basis
Transferable Skills Needed
- Organizing and planning - develop specific goals and benchmarks to prioritize, organize and accomplish your work in a timely manner
- Office software acumen - comfortable with a wide variety of software including, but not limited to Microsoft Suite, Google applications, and relevant databases
- Communication - express ideas clearly in both written and verbal correspondence, listen effectively, and share information appropriately with persons inside and outside the organization
- Analytical thinking - determine the essential function of each task in a detailed, goal-driven manner with strong multitasking abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field