Location: New Haven, CT
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Must be able to work on-site in New Haven, CT.
The Financial Analyst will participate in our annual Forecast & Budget Process by helping to compile, analyze, and develop reports related to Financial information for the IT organization. Areas of focus include software and hardware spend, consulting spend, etc. Identify trends and perform “what if” analytics that enable Management to make informed decisions.
- Provide technical analysis.
- Organize and synthesize complex financial data from a variety of sources.
- Collaborate with all levels of management throughout the organization.
- Analyze large data sets, summarize, prepare, and present on such.
- Research and evaluate information to resolve issues and makes recommendations.
- Develop and/or execute complex Financial models.
- 5+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel including Pivot Tables and VLookups.
- MS-Access database development skills a major plus.
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Accounting or Finance Degree is preferred.