The Financial Analyst will take on an integral role on the Finance team providing key support to the Finance Director by performing a variety of analytical tasks and assisting in the support of the Engineering, Sales, Product Management and Cloud Operation groups.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Financial Analyst must be a hands-on energetic individual that can perform as a key contributor. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented who can work independently in a fast-paced ever changing environment.
- Analyze data from Salesforce for monthly commission calculation in Xactly
- Report on variance analysis for actuals vs. budget vs. forecast providing clear insights to variances
- Prepare & Coordinate monthly department expense review meetings with Management
- Assist with monthly Forecasting & Annual Budgeting process
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects on an on needed basis
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar academic study
- Minimum of 4 years of accounting / finance experience
- Advanced Excel skills & Proficiency with PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills as well as professionalism
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful in obtaining information when it is not readily available
- Excellent time management, organization, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills