Lantower Residential is growing and we are currently hiring for a Financial Analyst,Operations who will drive the analysis of operational trends identifying opportunities and making recommendations to property management and operations leadership to improve revenue and expense outcomes.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to make a direct impact on the development of the business and be an integral member of the team.
- Collect and analyze operational data and market metrics to recognize market trends and business issues in order to support leadership’s ability to make informed organizational decisions. Generate reporting around market performance issues such as occupancy, revenue and expenses, overtime, headcount changes, etc.
- Participate in regular operational review meeting by taking a leadership role in evaluating performance metrics, identifying trends, implementing new guidelines, and identifying and supporting corrective actions
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize Lantower financial report systems (OneSite, Ops, BI, accounting, etc.) to troubleshoot and resolve questions from business partners and field leadership regarding financials, metrics, and emerging trends.
- Identify trends and shifts in behavior and present findings to property management leadership. Offer solutions to resolve business issues and assists in implementing new policies and procedures.
- Build ad hoc reports utilizing Lantower systems (Onesite, Ops, BI, Accounting). Extract, organize, and analyze large amounts of data and summarize findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Train leaders on how to use the financial reporting system and tools.
- Perform additional analysis, special projects, and other duties as assigned by the Associate Director of Operations, President of Property Management, or EVP of Property Management.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in accounting or finance, or equivalent property management experience (minimum of 1-2 years) is required
- Multifamily Operations experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage technology to gather information
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills are essential
- Proficient with online automated accounting systems, excel, tableau, BI tools, etc
- Experience with SQL, python, or other programming languages a plus
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate an intellectual curiosity, comfort working in ambiguity, and an ability to act as a strategic business partner; constantly seeking ways to impact performance and impact change in behavior with the support of the operations and property management teams
At Lantower Residential we are driven by collaboration, passion and perspective. We are proud of the caring atmosphere and inclusive work environment we’ve created for our company culture. We invest not only in real estate but also in the foundation of our company; our team. We pursue long term goals for our investments with respect to the multifamily assets we acquire and manage, the team members we are committed to and the communities we serve. For more information, visit our website at www.lantowerresidential.com
Lantower Residential offers competitive pay with bonus potential and a generous benefits package, a 401(k) plan with a match and opportunities for development.
- Medical PPO, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Training and Development
- Employee Referral Bonus Opportunity
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Lantower Residential is very proud to be recognized as a certified Great Places to Work company.