- Manage the day-to-day administration and monthly commissions process. This includes but is not limited to understanding and applying the commission plan consistently, ensuring commissions calculations comply with the plan, and managing exception requests versus policy. Distribute and provide commission statement and related analysis and reporting.
- Work with Sales Operations team to ensure system data and reporting accuracy.
- Assist with preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial analysis.
- Other miscellaneous duties/projects, as assigned.
- BS/BA in Finance, Mathematics or related field
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Superb attention to detail and methodical in process
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to rapid business and organizational changes as needed
At Instart, we are building a world where the largest brands in the world can deliver amazing digital experiences to their customers.
Every major brand today, whether it is online shopping, travel or media, is making huge investments to improve their online experiences to keep up with consumer expectations. As consumers in a digital world, we tend to abandon websites very quickly if the experience is not as good as we expect it to be - fast, engaging, and responsive. With 100+ patents using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Instart’s unique technology continually optimizes the online consumer experience, learning from every interaction across devices and networks.
We’re growing at a rapid pace - on the path to increase our revenue and customer base by 4x in the next couple of years! You have an opportunity to be a part of this amazing growth, working on cutting-edge AI/ML cloud technology with some of the greatest minds, to help the most recognizable brands in the world create better digital experiences.
Instart is backed by major investors who are all looking to see us become the next Unicorn and more – Andreessen Horowitz, KPCB, Tenaya, Greylock, Geodesic, Sutter Hill, and STTelemedia to name a few. We take pride in the great experience we offer our employees from our flexible work schedules and generous time off program to free lunches and our super cool, dog friendly office in Palo Alto.
Let’s talk about your next career opportunity at Instart!
Instart is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.