Five Acres is considered an essential business provider.
- Performing and supporting decision support services, budgeting, financial reporting, analytics, cost accounting, forecasting, projections, predictive and fiscal modeling for the Agency.
- Developing reports, information and provide analysis that supports organizational decision making through high-level analysis, reporting, research and effective use of data generated from various sources.
- Work collaboratively with Program Managers, Directors as with Executive level staff.
- Work collaboratively with Program Leadership and Senior Leadership teams to relate financial planning and analysis, contract service and reimbursement maximization, risk assessment, revenue and expense forecasting, financial modeling and operational efficiencies and program maximization.
- Demonstrate an understanding of compliance and compliance related issues as outlined in the Agency’s contracts.
- Establish and maintain reports for internal and external stakeholders. Provide financial guidance and recommendations for Program Leadership and Senior Leadership through a reporting process regarding departmental fiscal performance and monitoring. Maintain and verify financial accuracy for internal and external reports (i.e., Financial Edge Income Statement, Program dashboard, Report Server, e3).
- Establish and maintain a relationship with external Contractors demonstrating agency values and mission. Provide reports during audits of internal record keeping and tracking of financial, budget and contract compliance standards.
- Assist the Controller in developing and maintaining the budget in collaboration with the Finance and Accounting staff and Program Leadership and Senior Leadership staff. Review and analyze fiscal performance data, including productivity trends. Develop a plan in consultation with Leadership teams in cases of significant deviation either through the census, expenditures or other contract changes. Provide financial guidance and recommendations to support Leadership teams in making the programmatic and financial shifts as needed. Develop departmental systems to gather data, provide feedback and build effective teamwork. Work with Leadership team to
measure and achieve strategic goals and strategic plan implementation.
- Assist the Controller in developing and implementing systems to monitor and assess staff productivity. Include staff productivity in the annual budget process and report productivity monthly to Leadership teams for monitoring contract utilization and
maximization. Provide a summary report for the annual staff evaluation to a supervisor.
- Under the oversight of the Controller, work with Leadership teams as a financial “Coach” and data expert to assist and guide the department towards strategic objectives. Generate a plan, in consultation with the Program Director, for continuous
quality departmental performance. Provide timely, ongoing and proactive feedback on performance, budget and contract maximization to Leadership teams. Provide support to Human Resources and Leadership teams to analyze staffing needs as they relate to
the budget, contract compliance, risk assessment, and contract maximization.
- Responsible for the coordination of financial information tracked by this position and the other performance analysts for all agency-wide reporting. Includes, but is not limited to Dashboard metrics and measurements, Summit Meetings and the annual
- Collaborate with Controller to assess and improve current processes to ensure a more systematic and efficient process within the department and throughout the Agency. Includes collaboration with “data source” departments such as IT and Research to
ensure a more streamlined way of gathering accurate data.
- Assist with annual allocations and ongoing maintenance of allocations are accurate and updated/entered in e3/Datis.
- Manage special projects as assigned by the Controller.
• Associates of Art’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related discipline and two (2) years related work experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or business related discipline.
• Two (2) or more years of related experience as financial analyst preferred.
• Strong personal computer skills including data entry, transmission of data, formatting of routine accounting reports, preparation of spreadsheets, and word processing.
• Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2010-2016 including the use of Lookups, Pivots, and Macros,
• Ability to calculate accurately and efficiently, including ten-key skills by touch.
• Ability to be flexible and work in a changing environment.
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to work independently and make mature business decisions
• Ability to work as team member and collaborate with various levels of staff to achieve common agency objectives and tasks
Five Acres Perks:
- Medical plans
- Dental plans
- Vision plans
- 401k with a 3% employer match
- Profit Share matching after one year of employment
- Bilingual stipend of $4,000 - $6,000 for applicable positions
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Gym membership discounts
- Emergency Worldwide Travel Assistance
- Pre-paid legal plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Referral Program
- 10 paid holidays
- Parking Reward Incentive Program
- Paid training
- Supervision towards LMFT and LCSW licensure
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell phone carrier discounts (up to 25% off )
- Floating holidays
- Generous vacation and sick-time
- Vacation cash out
- Two credit union options
- Wellness Incentive Program
- RISE and RISE coaching