Support the Financial Reporting Unit of Chubb Overseas General – Global Treaty Reinsurance Operations in providing various reporting deliverables, financial analytics, and affiliated reinsurance transaction analysis.
The Global Treaty Unit is a service provider in the administration of several global reinsurance programs across all lines of business for over 40 Chubb affiliates around the world.
- Work closely with various affiliated countries to coordinate internal reinsurance settlements, which involve raising payments, producing a monthly bordereau, and maintaining the reconciliation of corresponding sub ledgers.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial closings requiring booking of PeopleSoft journal entries, preparation of financial reporting packages, reconciliation of cash activity, and intercompany transactions.
- Support the Financial Planning and Analysis needs for the Chubb Tempest Re legal entity as required for local reporting to the Bermuda Monetary Authority as well as management reporting to Chubb Overseas General senior management.
- Provide accounting support for Chubb International Management Corporation including monitoring of cashflows, planning and billing of services fees, and preparation of financial statements.
- Provide accounting support for the analysis of foreign exchange impact on the financials due to exchange rate movement and net asset exposure in various currencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of experience in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- MS Office experience, including Excel, Outlook, and Word