Vertisystem is a consulting firm in the Bay Area; we are servicing variety of companies from E commerce, Social Media, IT & Finance, Biotech, Gaming, Consumer Electronics, SAAS/ Cloud, Networking Security, Telecommunication, and Hospitality.
Title: General Finance (496552) -ChineseandEnglishbilingual is required
Working Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 24-Apr-2017 - 29-Oct-2017 (Extendable)
* Conduct the four major financial management tasks of labs and projects as assigned, including financial evaluation, annual budgeting, cost forecast, variance analysis and financial performance review;
* Develop, monitor, analyze and report key performance metrics, conduct the variance analysis to support project management;
* Interact frequently with senior level project managers and lab leaders Perform analysis, financial planning, financial advice and provide recommendations to senior management to achieve strategic goals
* Present for management and key internal stakeholders
* Support the annual budgeting and monthly/quarterly forecast processes
* Develop and publish regular reporting (both customer acquisition & financial) to track results and progress against goals/KPIs optimize Flash and Dashboard reporting
Education and Professional experience:
* University degree ineconomics, business, finance or related areas
* A minimum of2 years related work experience
* Comprehensive experience influencing and educating people
* Ability to handle multiple tasks while appropriately prioritizing projects.
* Advancedanalytical and technical skills
* AdvancedExcel and PowerPoint skills
* Interpersonal skills, ability to interact and influence at all levels in the organization
*ChineseandEnglishbilingual is required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.