- Our Client, a leading financial institution, is seeking a Financial Analyst Project Manager possessing a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance and 3+ years of progressive financial experience, including planning, forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting.
- This is a 3 months right-to-hire position.
- Assist with Resource on-boarding management, and related SoW drafting, review and approvals.
- Assist with program management and director(s) in various activities such as budget monitoring and in cross functional meetings with finance and seniors.
- Assist with Vendor relationship management, including vendor onboarding - preliminary vendor risk assessment (PVRA), inherent risk assessment (IRA), and secure VMO and sourcing approvals.
- Assist with Invoicing management for vendors and clients across multiple projects of various sizes and complexities
- Prepare business cases for tollgate, other presentations and status updates for PMO and leadership review board.
- Monthly forecast vs. budget reconciliation management for resources across multiple delivery streams and projects in multiple business groups.
- Assist in the budget planning & reforecast process with senior management
- Manage multiple project checkpoints and related minutes, presentations and tables for project activities, scope, budget, issues and risk in a timely manner as required
- Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Creation and Documentation of business processes and process improvements
- Active involvement in the maker checker process, and organizing of invoices, and its approval for line managers
- Standardizing on the cost approval and expense reconciliation process
- Assisting with frequent daily resource management and adjustments with resource leads
- Improved engagement with vendors on daily basis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of progressive financial experience, including planning, forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting
- Excellent relationship skills and strong communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational, time management, process, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel mandatory)
- Project management experience preferred
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Drashti at 619-209-7854 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 3 months/RTH
About Hired by Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
As the staffing industry evolves, Hired by Matrix Inc. continues to develop and grow. By combining our expertise with a keen understanding of each client's needs, we are able to source for the most qualified candidates. Our commitment to servicing our clients corresponds with our commitment to finding the perfect match between our clients and candidates and maintaining our relationships long term.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: http://bit.ly/HbMCareers