LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Experience the Pride of a Mission-Driven Career
Join the patient-inspired team at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, and bring new meaning to your career. See how finance plays an active role in world-class care and caring. Thrive as a valued member of the team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), and feel the pride of mission-driven achievement.
Financial Analyst – Department of Finance
Channel your top-notch finance and accounting skills at the one of the Regional Hospitals of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s largest private not-for-profit medical centers. Utilize your outstanding analytical skills and take on an integral role providing support to the Department of Finance by comparing data to verify accuracy and identify trends. Allow your passion for data and numbers and meticulous attention to detail shine on projects, surveys, and presentations essential to financial analyses for the Hospital and Medical Group. Coordinate with other members of the finance team to collect and review financial information. Create ad hoc reports and analysis on statistical data, identify variances and graph trends and prepare presentations as requested to support decision-making processes of senior management. This position plays a key role in advancing efficient and effective financial operations, and help make a life-changing difference.
This full time position supports NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and is located in Lake Success, NY (Nassau County).
- Master’s Degree
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of financial statements, budgeting and forecasting.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and effective communication skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, 'America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.' - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 'Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.' - Glassdoor
- 2018 'Employees' Choice: Top CEOs' - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 '150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.' - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 'Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals' - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.