Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
This position will support the Finance Business Directors across the organization. The role will be an integral member of the financial planning and analysis team dedicated to providing financial analysis and reporting support to leaders across the organization.
- Prepare routine financial packages such expense budget vs. actual, headcount and staffing reports, metric reporting, and other analysis to keep the management team up to date on financial, operational, and reporting issues.
- Partner with key management and cross-functional stakeholders to provide insights into the business, monitor business performance and enable sales management to make informed decisions based on data and analysis.
- Support the month-end close process: prepare and validate accruals, journal entries including cross charges and prepare variance analysis/commentary.
- Support monthly expense forecasting process through business insight, historical trending, modeling, and sales forecast levels.
- Assist with various ad hoc reporting/financial projects such as cost reduction initiatives, ROI on strategic projects and other cost/benefit analysis.
- Provide input and recommendations for streamlining processes and making process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree minimum in Finance or similar.
- Experience in an FP&A role: budgeting, forecasting, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills necessary.
- Experience with SQL a plus
- ERP system experience preferred
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.