- Prepares increasingly complex financial and/or operational reports/analysis factoring in historical information, current trends, regulatory environments and tax consequences into analysis as needed. Presents findings/recommendations to Management.
- Supports moderately complex financial and operational planning, projections, and budgeting process, including data management (i.e. gathering and input of data), analysis, and reporting. Identifies, recommends and executes to resolve issues as they arise.
- Assists in production support and maintenance for budget or other financial systems.
- Leads projects of low to moderate scope and complexity. Communicates project opportunities and constraints to Supervisor while monitoring project status. May also actively participate in cross-functional projects of moderate to complex scope.
- Identifies, develops and maintains efficient, cost effective, processes, controls and data management.
- May review work, serve as a technical resource, provide training and/or guidance to junior staff (Interns/co-ops, Associate Financial Analysts, Financial Analysts and/or FMPs)
- Bachelor`s degree (Finance or Accounting preferred) or equivalent experience.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Solid understanding of financial analysis knowledge/skills is required.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work with management and key stakeholders in SBU/Corporate Departments.
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)