- This position is primarily responsible for strategic planning and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, internal reporting, ad hoc reporting and analysis, and change management initiatives.
- The individual will be involved in budgeting and reconciliation of administrative spend for cost centers, budgeting and reconciliation of advertising and promotion spend (A&P), understanding the causes of variances and providing the Forecasting and Planning Analytics team with intelligence regarding future impacts to revenues and expenses that are not accounted for in forecasting/latest estimates models.
- Planning and Forecasting– Facilitate the understanding of operational and financial requirements of various departments of the company, development of templates and coordination of the process for the Company's Annual Strategic and Operating Plans, and support to budget managers through the capital planning process, as well as contribution in completion of the final reporting package to the parent company in Japan.
- Corporate Accounting– Responsible for journal entries and account reconciliations for relevant SG&A expense accounts. Track and analyzen accruals and T&E expenses. Ensure adequate support for all related entries. Support audit requirements as needed by Corporate Accounting Director.
- Management Reporting– Responsible for the development, preparation, and distribution of adhoc reports and other analytics in cooperation with the Sr. Director, Corporate Finance.
- Analytical capabilities, prior forecasting/Financial budgeting experience required. Must have operational budget experience. Experience with pharmaceuticals preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- SAP experience strongly preferred as this will be used to research actuals and post periodic journal entries.
- Minimum 5 years' experience.