JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Financial Analyst/Sr. Financial Analyst will be a key member of the finance team responsible for supporting productivity project analysis and reporting. This position offers significant responsibility and interaction with business partners as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization.
- Partner with Manufacturing Operations to manage bottoms-up financial analysis of productivity funnel
- Partner with Global Supply Managers in reviewing and analyzing cost trends
- Work with cross-functional business partners to ensure that costs for key commodities/conversion cost are accurately forecasted and variances to actual costs are analyzed and followed-up
- Analyze cost risks associated with risk buys, product end of life cycles, and product engineering changes
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- FA (1-3 years)/Sr. FA (3+years) of Finance FP&A or data scientist experience, preferably in finance operations or supply chain roles
- Supply Chain and product cost experience, preferably in consumer electronics or semiconductor industries
- Strong financial modeling and analytical experience
- Financial systems experience required (SAP, ERP, EPM, SQL, Business Intelligence Application)
- Advance user of MS Suite especially Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, clean data organization)
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with and influence business partners
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Data Science or related field.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.