Imagine a job where you will have the opportunity to do exciting and challenging work, while collaborating with extraordinary colleagues. A company that invests in you and your career, providing the training, mentoring, development and support you need to be successful now and in the future. If you want a career without limits with a market-leading family-owned, global company where you can make an impact, then imagine an opportunity at Heraeus. Every day, our worldwide team of approximately 14,900 employees are bringing forward new ideas and solutions that are impacting and transforming everything from healthcare to renewable energy to e-mobility to high-tech and telecommunications.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Conduct sales, profitability and portfolio analysis to support improvements in product offering and profitability.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Merge and reconfigure different sales reports in order to provide summarized management reports
- Develop automated reporting systems to improve data availability to senior management
- Track and adjust product categorization when necessary
- Support various strategic projects, incl. business improvement and product pricing initiatives.
- Facilitate monthly sales forecasting and performance commentary on a global level
- Facilitate global sales budgeting process on a global level
- Report sales related KPIs, including development activities and product launches
What is Required for this Role:
- BA in Controlling, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 4-8 years successful work experience as a Financial Analyst. Global manufacturing company experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to plan and structure complex analysis. Data reconfiguration experience preferred.
- Resourceful in developing and applying different analytical approaches to business needs.
- Highly skilled in MS Excel; intermediate knowledge in ERP systems. SAP experience preferred.
- Ability to manage short and long term projects within an environment of changing priorities.
If you want to do more than make a living, at Heraeus you can make a difference. We can provide you with the opportunity - and Open Space - where your ideas and career can grow and advance. We offer attractive compensation, top-notch benefits, and an ideal environment that supports your professional development. You can find more information at www.heraeus.com/careersusa.
Keywords: Financial Sales Analyst