SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a senior financial analyst to join a team of qualified professionals committed to the needs of multiple business units. The position will require detailed analysis of financial data critical to SRC operations.
- Perform budgeting, contract cost tracking, forecasting and performance monitoring of programs
- Code and approve corporate expenditures and track backlog along with interfacing with contracts, corporate accounting and procurement to address issues that arise during performance of the contracts
- Use computer-based tools to generate earned value metrics and reports for the program managers, cost account managers, and customers
- Develop financial reports, support integrated baseline reviews and review/analyze/correct labor and non-labor costs
- Analyze indirect cost pools and perform ad hoc reports to address "what if" scenarios
- Develop and maintain advanced spreadsheets for use in analyzing financial data
Position Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or finance, master's a plus
- Minimum of six (6+) years or more experience, preferably for a defense contractor
- Proficiency in earned value management (EVM) and its implementation a plus
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office is required; Cost Point, COBRA and MS Project experience a plus
- A working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and an understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulation a plus
- Must be a proven team player with excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast moving environment
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.