- Ensure all contractual financial reporting requirements are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work with Program Managers and Operations staff to monitor program financial activities for compliance and risk.
- Account for monthly revenue and expenditures of assigned programs.
- Participate in month-end closing activities to ensure proper cost and revenue recognition.
- Prepare EACs and other internal financial reports, as well as any externally required reporting per contractual obligations.
- Monitor program funding limitations and provide feedback to Program Management and Contracts.
- Responsible for invoice preparation to include review/submittal and participation in follow-up effort for collections if required.
- Maintain and improve complex material-based pricing models in support of regular task order pricing efforts.
- Perform reviews of source selection documentation to ensure cost/price accuracy.
- Demonstrate success in creating and maintaining relationships with senior business leaders.
- Maintain high level of ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to exercise independent judgement, analyze reports and records, and solve financial problems.
- Ability to operate in fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to deal with large amounts of cost/price data in order to facilitate analysis and proper application of data usage.
- Knowledge of accounting theory, principles and practices in order to apply to wide array of accounting transactions.
- Knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and financial system adequacy criteria.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP).
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Knowledge of contract types including FFP and CPFF and associated budgetary and pricing methodologies and practices.
- Must possess excellent analytical financial skills as well as strong verbal/written communication.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and capable of completing multiple time-sensitive tasks.
- Must be able to prioritize workloads.
- Must thrive in fast-paced, changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Four (4) or more years of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related discipline.
- Deltek Costpoint experience a plus.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- Office environment.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screening; subsequent random screening per antidrug and alcohol misuse prevention program requirements.
- Travel may be required and will be performed under the guidelines of Federal Travel Regulations (FTR) and/or Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
- Willingness and ability to travel to austere and remote locations domestically and internationally.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
ARMA Aviation is an EEO/AAP employer.