As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
- Gather data, prepare and deliver current management reports
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of current reports; implement the improvements
- Develop new reports to improve the value of the overall financial reporting system
- Build financial models
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years Accounting work experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Advanced computer proficiency, especially with MS Office Suite; Advanced Excel a must
- SAP experience desirable
- Proven knowledge of financial and accounting practices and procedures.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail, ability to deliver insightful and credible analysis to support decisions
- High-energy self-starter with history of successful accomplishments
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.