Our client, a company specializing in lightweight metals engineering and manufacturing, is currently seekingÃ¢?Â¯an Financial Analyst for aÃ¢?Â¯1 year contract position (Highly likely to go perm) located inÃ¢?Â¯ Visalia, CA.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Competitive pay\t \t
Year-end bonus program\t \t
Recognition and incentive programs\t \t
Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center\t
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Pay Rate: $22.00/Hour
Arconic is currently in search of a Financial Analyst, for a temporary assignment. Kawneer is the leading manufacturer of architectural aluminum products and systems for the commercial construction industry. Kawneer is part of Arconic’s global Building and Construction Systems (BCS) business unit, which manufactures and markets architectural systems and products in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. The primary function of the Financial Analyst position is to lead the financial analysis on a range of tactical issues while providing support in preparation of data to generate Daily, Monthly, Quarterly reporting.
• Forecast support for monthly forecasts and annual plans
• Capex evaluation
• Support strategies which maximize EBITDA Margin and cash management opportunities scenario planning, product costing, benchmarking etc.
• Provide support for developing and maintaining fabrication standard costs;
• Prepare detailed manufacturing/purchasing variance analyses with guidance to drive tactical decision making;
• Establish and maintain a process for ongoing standard cost reviews and recommendations;
• Analyze and investigate benchmark opportunities where costs are out of line vs. other facilities or world class operations;
• Provide administrative and financial support to productivity and cash improvement initiatives.
• Execute forecasts and plans for manufacturing and purchasing variances
• Perform closing activities and analyze exceptions revealed during the pre-close and closing processes; • Complete compliance testing for variance-related objectives;
• Drive automation, standardization, and streamlining of the financial management/inventory integrity processes;
• Analyze proposed/actual Cap Ex impacts to enable accurate completion of capital/expense projects and post project reviews;
• Forecasts, plans, general ledger, inventory, PDM, and compliance activities;
• Furnish ad-hoc support to Finance Manager
• AA Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Financial, Accounting and / or Analyst role
**Important information:Ã¢?Â¯ This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.Ã¢?Â¯ If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Kristen.Adams@kellyservices.com
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.