Financial Analyst - Winston Salem, NC
- Responsible for developing, interpreting and implementing financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares, and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements, operating forecasts, etc.
- Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance, and impact of governmental requirements.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Need to have experience with capital or asset management, reconciliations, month end close, journal entries.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in these areas.
- Need to be able to ramp up quickly.
- Experience with SAP is a must have.
- Experience with Excel is needed as well.
- Associates degree required, Bachelor degree preferred.
Winston Salem, NC
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.