Do you have experience doing planning, analysis and reporting? Have you worked in the pharmaceutical industry before? Are you looking to make the next step in your career and grow within? Do you want to work with a growing team in a fun and exciting environment? If yes, this exciting Senior Financial Analysts role at a manufacturing company located in Boston is a great fit for you. If you are interested please click to apply!
The Financial Analysts would be working for a Pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. They are looking for a talented Financial Analysts to join their growing team. My client has been around for over fifty years and has won multiple different awards as well as being known for their culture. Working with as a team to review and coordinate financial information and forecasts.If you are interested in working for a company like this, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Financial Analysts responsibilities will include,
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Exploring investment opportunities
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ Years of Previous Accounting Experience
- Public Accounting Background Preferred
- Prior Experience with Revenue Accounting desired
- ERP Systems Software Experience a plus
- CPA preferred
- Effective communication skills
The Financial Analysts will receive a competitive salary with a bonus, great benefits, PTO and vacation time. If you are interested in the Financial Analysts position, please contact me at (617) 824-2674.